Supposed for purchasers 18 and older
The Site is supposed for purchasers who are 18 years of age or older. By utilizing the Site, you symbolize and warrant that you simply meet these age requirements and that you’ve got the authorized capability to enter into a contract. If you are under the age of 18, please do not use the Site.
The data, software, products, and providers offered on the Site may embody inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the data right here. Happiness-atlas.com, its affiliates, and/or its licensors may make enhancements and/or modifications in the Site at any time. Advice obtained via the Site should not be relied upon for private, authorized or monetary selections and it is best to seek the advice of an acceptable skilled for particular advice tailored to your situation.
Reliance on Information on Site
The information offered on the Site is for basic informational functions solely. The information isn’t meant to be a substitute for professional medical advice, analysis, or therapy. Always seek the advice of a doctor or other certified well being provider with any questions you may have relating to a medical condition. Never disregard skilled medical advice or delay in seeking it due to something you have learn on the Site.
Prohibited Makes use of of the Site
The Site is meant to be used for lawful functions solely. You agree to not use the Site:
- To publish, upload, transmit, distribute, or otherwise make accessible any content material materials that’s unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of one other’s privateness, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- To impersonate any particular person or entity, together with however not restricted to, a happiness-atlas.com worker, or falsely state or in any other case misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- To upload, publish, transmit, distribute, or in any other case make accessible any unsolicited or unauthorized promoting, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or some other type of solicitation;
- To upload, publish, transmit, distribute, or in any other case make accessible any content material that contains software program viruses or another laptop code, information, or packages designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any pc software program or hardware or telecommunications gear;
- To interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks related to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or laws of networks related to the Site;
- To intentionally or unintentionally violate any relevant native, state, national, or international legislation.
Content material materials supplies That You Make In the marketplace on the Site
By submitting content material materials to the Site, you grant happiness-atlas.com and its affiliates a non-unique, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully sub-licensable right to use, copy, modify
adapt, translate, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, and show such content throughout the world in any media. You also grant happiness-atlas.com and its affiliates the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you make available through the Site, and that use of the content you provide does not violate these Terms and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of the Site or to any products or services sold or distributed by happiness-atlas.com or through the Site will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement.
Waiver and Severability
The failure of happiness-atlas.com to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
Limitations of obligation
In no event shall happiness-atlas.com or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the Site or the content, materials, or products included on the Site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not happiness-atlas.com is advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless happiness-atlas.com and its affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from or in any way related to your use of the Site, violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of any third party.
Happiness-atlas.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our copyright agent, identified below. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached as follows:
It is our policy to terminate the account of any user who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others.